This person/company charged me thousands..a bill I paid..and then told me nothing that I bought belonged to me!I want to warn everyone to stay clear of this individual.

Review her polices page-- THIS IS CRAZY! She only set this up AFTER I asked for my graphics: http://cowgirlexpressions.com/terms-of-use **Note this.. Ownership and Copyright of the Design.

Copyright of the finished Design produced by the Designer is owned by the Designer. This ownership is to include design, photos, graphics, text, and any program(s) specifically designed or purchased on behalf of the Client for completion of this project.

Upon final and complete payment of this contract, the Client is assigned license rights to use and display the Design. In the event of Client-Designer partnership dissolution, Client is free to seek design and/or hosting services elsewhere, however Designer retains all copyrights and ownership of all components of the design, including, but not limited to, graphics, layouts, and code.

The Designer also retains the right to display the Design as examples of her work in her portfolio and anywhere else she deems necessary.Copyrights to Design can be purchased for a fee and require separate contract.

Had an Experience with Cowgirl Expressions?

Comments

I just read on her policies page that she has the right to record telephone conversations..is this common?

I am so glad I found this review. This person sounds like trouble!